How to determine CCPs
The basis of your HACCP based food safety program is the identification and control of hazards. As part of this process, Codex HACCP provides for the application of Principle 1 – Conduct the hazard analysis and Principle 2 – Determine the Critical Control Points (CCPs).
If the process of identification, analysis and determining CCPs is not undertaken correctly, there can be a significant impact on both your business and your customers. Impacts can include product recall, injury, illness, customer complaints or decreased business profit.
How to identify Critical Control Points (correctly) provides a step-by-step guide for members of the HACCP team to follow. The training is presented in separate modules which breaks down key learning’s, steps and processes in an easy to understand format. The course material includes:
– How to develop and document Flow Process Charts.
– How to identify hazards for your raw materials and process steps.
– How to complete the Hazard Analysis using risk assessment tools.
– How to identify and implement measures to control identified hazards.
– How to identify Critical Control Points using the Codex CCP decision tree.
A selection of food safety HACCP tools and templates are provided as part of this training.
This training is suitable for all members including Food Safety supervisors, HACCP team members, QA professionals, food auditors and food consultants. A great course to developing your HACCP Plan or as a refresher for reviewing your current HACCP Food Safety Program.
Duration: 45 minutes
Award: Certificate of Attendance